Learning to square dance.
Make new friends?
Get some exercise?
Try something new?
Join the Happy Homesteaders each Monday night at 7:00 pm at Telford House, 4907 46 St, Leduc
Of course, experienced dancers are always welcome.
The next new class term starts September 24, 2018 and runs for 12 weeks. Term 2 begins January 7 and also runs 12 weeks. Check our Calendar for details.
- No dance experience necessary. At all. We mean it!
- Stop by, try it, love it.
- Bring a partner if you can, but otherwise come on your own!
- New Dancers: Set of 12 lessons for $80 (plus $20 club membership to cover provincial registration and insurance)
- Members and experienced guests: Only $7 per person for each dance [subject to change].
- All classes and dances are held at Telford House unless otherwise specified
Got questions? We’ve got answers!
- Check out the FAQs page for more information about square dancing.
- Read our Calendar for what is happening when
- Still not sure? Got more questions? Please email or call 780-919-9046 (evenings)